Saturday, June 1, 2019

Love My Porch

Hey there friends!
It's the first of the month, that means the new case files are up at CSI.
I used case file #285 for this page about my porch:


I used mostly PinkFresh Indigo Hills 2 . The blue paper under my photo is Autentique and the yellow is Teresa Collins. The arrows are also Teresa Collins.

I fussy cut the flowers from one of the Indigo Hills 2 papers. I fussy cut the frames and hearts from an Amy Tan paper. I added a few diecuts from the Indigo Hills 2 collection. I think the tassel is from PinkFresh as well.


I added a few strips of paper to the left side and then added some machine stitching. I added a few fussy cut flowers and a frame:


I love the wood pieces from the Indigo Hills 2 collection along with this rainbow diecut. I added a few fussy cut pieces here as well:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and room theme. For evidence, I used: wood, stripes, frames and flowers.
For my testimony, I documented something about my home.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join us this month!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!