Saturday, June 1, 2019

Fun Times!

Hey there friends!
Today is reveal day for the June challenge at Creative Embellishments!
I used the August 2017 Hip Hit Club kit for this fun layout of Austin on the Skywheel at Niagara Falls:


I was inspired by the carnival theme of the inspiration photo.

I added a few fussy cut flowers, diecuts and a wood veneer Heart Cluster Piece colored with Nuvo Glitter Markers:


I used the Ferris Wheel and colored it with Nuvo Glitter Markers. I added a ticket sticker to the center of it:


This photo shows a little more of the glitter look it has:


For the banner part of the challenge, I used the Bauble Banner and colored it with the markers as well.


I love that banner and think I need to get another one for a camping page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!