Sunday, June 30, 2019

Vegan Fest

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up on Off The Rails Facebook page.


The challenge this month is to add stitching or create a summer page, I combined them!

To create my title, I used an old alphabet stencil I have had for years. I traced the letters, poked holes with a tack and used embroidery floss to stitch it:


I used PinkFresh Up In The Clouds and Live More for this page. Icut strips of paper and machine stitched them on the left side of my layout. I added a few layers of paper under my photo. I added a few diecuts and puffy stickers:


I added more diecuts and puffy stickers here along with some more machine stitching:



I love the colors on this page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!