Monday, July 1, 2019

Door County

Hey everyone!
I am sharing a layout created for the July challenge at Creative Embellishments.
I used Authentique, Teresa Collins, Simple Stories word phrases and a cut file from Paper Issues for this fun page:


 I used a variety of blues along with white and black for my layout. I added blue mists and watercolor to my white cardstock background. I backed the Paper Issues wave cut file with patterned papers using the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect. Then I stitched through the waves. Finally, I used the Twinkle Stamp on my background.


I added a few clouds from the Rainy Days wood veneer pack. I colored the clouds with white Gesso and then added some mist.  I colored a Nautical Life Preserver Ring with Gesso and mists. I created a nest with thread and placed a flair from the Nautical Set 1 on top:


I used the Nautical Anchor and another flair from the Nautical Set 1. I colored the chipboard with Gesso and then added a few mists to it. I created another nest of thread and placed the flair on top:


Head on over to the Creative Embellishment Blog and check out the challenge for this month. Hope you will play along!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!