Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!

Hey friends!
Here in The USA, we are celebrating Independence Day, so I created a 4th of July layout using some of the fabulous chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments along with the PhotoPlay Live Free collection.
I added a torn strip of patterned paper to my white cardstock background that I spattered mists on. I hand stitched a star using embroidery floss:

 

For my title, I used the words 4th of July from the Independence Day Word Set. I added white Gesso and some mists:

 
I used the Patriotic Stars and added Gesso and mists to those as well:

 

The big firework under the Patriotic Star, is a sticker. The small one, I fussy cut from a patterned paper. I also fussy cut the rockets and popped them up on foam:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out! Hope you have a safe and happy 4th!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!