Saturday, July 27, 2019

Shine

Hey there friends!
I have a tutorial up on the ScraPerfect blog today on how to add foil to your layout. I used Dear Lizzy Serendipity for this graduation page.
Here is the layout I created:


I used a negative cut file that was laying on my desk and backed it with patterned paper and then stitched around it. I wanted to add some gold foil to the sun rays so I added a thin line of ScraPerfect Glue with the No Clog Writing Cap attached:


Once the glue was clear, it's white when you apply it, it is tacky and can place the Transfer Foil on top. Foil side up. Using my finger, I rubbed the foil where the glue was:


This is the result:


Gorgeous! I love the touch of sparkle the foil adds!



 I added craft foam behind my photo to give my layout some dimension. The Best Glue Ever works perfect for adhering the foam to my layout:


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!