Thursday, July 18, 2019

Be Fearless

Hello! Lisa back to share a fun and colorful layout with you using some Creative Embellishments amazing chipboard. I also used the March Hip Kit Club kit. I used papers from Maggie Holmes Sunny day.
To create my background, I added white Gesso to the middle of my white cardstock. Once it was dry. I sprayed it with water and then added some mists using plastic packaging to move it around. I added the fussy cut butterflies. Finally, I splattered it with a navy mist

 

 I used a Gold Glitter Nuvo Marker to color the Do Things Quote. I placed the top part of it on the white space in my photo:

 

 I fussy cut the pink flowers and leaves and added a Fern Foilage 3, also colored with the Nuvo marker, in the cluster on the upper right. I used a diecut for my subtitle:

 

 I created another cluster using the same items on the lower left:

 

 I love how this layout came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!