Monday, July 15, 2019

Camping- CSI

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing my take on case file #289 at CSI.
I used Bella Blvd All American for this layout. I added a border sticker from the collection to the right side of my layout and then added machine stitching:


I used the alphas from the collection and stitched through them as well. I fussy cut the banner from one of the papers and popped it up with craft foam. I added some fussy cut clouds along with some sticker ones:


I fussy cut the red flower and boat. I used a border punch to create the waves. I used lots of stickers here and added my journaling:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors and boat. For evidence, I used dots, stripes, boat, banner, clouds, border punch and mists for my wet medium. I documented something about the 4th of July for my testimony.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!