Monday, July 1, 2019

CSI-Ice Cream

Hey there!
I am back again today to share my take on case file #288 at CSI.
I was inspired by the colors and the ice cream truck. I used Carta Bella Cool Summer for this layout:


I added watercolor to my white background. I added some strips of torn paper. I hand cut triangles and created the banner and then stitched through it:


I added some layers of patterned paper under my photo and then added the brown circle sticker. I used small alpha stickers from the collection. I added some sequins and star stickers. I fussy cut the circles from one of the papers:


I used the chipboard pennants and created another banner here. I added more chipboard, diecuts and sequins:


That ice cream truck was perfect for this challenge!


Here is the case file:

Hope you will find some time to play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!