Friday, July 19, 2019

Camp

Hello!
I am sharing a layout for my mini crop challenge at Creative Inspiration. My challenge is to create a camping or other outdoor activity project. I used Simple Stories Take A Hike for my layout:


I fussy cut the banner from one of the papers and then machine stitched:


I used an old stencil and then cut the big trees from patterned papers. I fussy cut the compass and added a few stickers:


The small tree was traced from the negative of a sticker and then fussy cut. I also fussy cut the "Wilderness Survival" and "explore". I added some stickers popped up with craft foam:


Check out the other challenges!
Thanks for stopping and  have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!