Saturday, July 13, 2019

Handsome

Hey there!
I am back to share a layout I have up on the ScraPerfect blog today. I used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached along with a paper pad from Michaels and Evalicious embellishments:



I cut my photos to go inside some of the letters in my cut file:


I added the glue to my cut file:


I added craft foam to the cut file and adhered it to my background using The Best Glue Ever:


I adhered my embellies with the glue as well:



I fussy cut a few flowers:


I love using The Best Glue Ever on my layouts especially when I use a cut file. The No Clog Writing Cap attachment is perfect for this!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!