Monday, July 15, 2019

Let's Go

hello!
I played along with the Scrap The Boys July challenge and combined it with the this or that challenge at Paper Issues.
I used the March Hip Kit Club kit along with some October Afternoon stash and came up with this layout:


I fussy cut all those gorgeous flowers! I love them! I added a few heart chipboard stickers along with that cut pinwheel for October Afternoon:


I used the Let's Go for my title and added a few bits and pieces around it:


Here's the challenge:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!



3 comments :

  1. Lisa, your layout is absolutely beautiful! Your photo is wonderful, and I love your title, too! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beauty of this layout! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!