Thursday, August 1, 2019

Dinner With A View- CSI

Hey everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI. I used Dear Lizzy Serendipity and Pink Paislee Memorandum for this layout of us in Austria. We sat outside and had this gorgeous view of the Alps!


I added diagonally torn stripsof paper. The pinks are from Dear Lizzy and the purple one ids from Pink Paislee. I used a frame from Pink Paislee and placed a photo of my dinner behind it. I fussy cut some labels from one of the 6x6 Pink Paislee papers and added them to the right along with some machine stitching:


I added another frame here and placed an acetate behind it. I fussy cut the word "love" and the flowers from some of the Dear Lizzy papers. I added a few Heidi Swapp word sticker phrases and fussy cut the tiny cameras from one of the Pink Paislee papers:


I used old Thickers along with the small block Heidi Swapp alphas for my title:


I used a larger frame for the main photo and added some washi tape, patterned paper and stitching to it. I added a few stickers and the cherry diecut from Dear Lizzie:


Here is the case file:

Check out the CSI Facebook page to see what the rest of the team did with this file.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!