Thursday, August 8, 2019

Demo Day

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #293. This case file was created to inspire us to use our stash. I used October Afternoon Farmhouse and added a few other items from my stash for this layout:


I used old Bella Blvd. chipboard numbers and placed them around the top of my circle.
I fussy cut the house from one of the papers and popped it up with craft foam:


I added a few diecuts from Crate Paper Craft Market- paint brushes, bee and butterfly. Crate Paper DIY- typewriter. I added an old photo corner from Bella Blvd. to the top right of my photo:


 I fussy cut the doily and pennant from the papers and added them under my photo. I used old chipboard alphas from my stash to add my title and finish the bottom part of the circle:


Here's the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and numbers.

I love using my stash and I love how this page came out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!