Thursday, August 15, 2019

Let's Get Away

Hey there friends!
I have a layout to share today using case file #292 at CSI.
I used Echo Park On Our Way and a cut file from Paige Evans for this layout of Austin, Greg and I in O"Hare airport waiting to board our flight to Germany:


This has been a dream vacation of mine since I was in high school. Hence the handwritten "Dream vacation". Since Sierra was studying abroad there last semester, this was a perfect opportunity for us to go!
I cut the file on white cardstock using my Cameo. I used mists and Gelatos to add some color and then added a little white Gesso to get a few more tones:


I wrote our itinerary on the journaling spot. I added a camera, passport and star diecuts:


I added a few more diecuts here. I love that plane with the words "jet setter" on it:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors and travel theme. 
Hope you will play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!