Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Love This Lake Life

Hey there friends!
I am back today to share a layout with you using the Best Glue Ever along with the No Clog Writing Cap from ScraPerfect.


I used my Cameo to cut a Page Evans cut file from the Silhouette store using white cardstock. Instead of backing the cut file with patterned papers, I decided to color the negative letters with watercolors and pop them up with foam inside the cut file using the Best Glue Ever. I tucked in a few embellies in and on the cut file:


I placed one photo to the right of the cut file and added layers of patterned paper from PhotoPlay Campfire/ Lakeside under it. I fussy cut a bird, the sign and a few canoes. I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere them. I added a photo to the "O" of the cut file:


I added machine stitched waves and watercolor to my background:


I love using the Best Glue Ever on the foam. I have tried other liquid glues and and they just don't hold after a period of time:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lisa

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!