Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sparkle Every Day

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing the moodboard reveal at Off The Rails. The mood board was black and white. I used mostly black and white but added a few touches of pink, teal and gold.
I used Maggie Holmes Carousel from the August 2017 Hip Kit Club kit along with the Best Glue Ever for this fun layout of Greg and I camping:


I added a BoBunny black doily , some fussy cut flowers and some diecuts. I added a few stickers, buttons and a ow from the kit:


I added the giraffe, zebra, frame, tent and camera diecuts from the Carousel collection. Aren't they just the cutest?


I used a black and white word paper from an older American Crafts line and stitched around it using white thread. Check out that gold heart, I love it!


Here is the mood board:


I love how this layout came out! Hope you will play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!