Monday, August 12, 2019

Trailer Trash

Hey there friends!
I have a new layout for Creative Embellishments to share with you.
Have you seen the new Trailer Trash chipboard pieces in the store? I love them and just had to use them on this layout of our camping friends:

 

I used Fancy pants Happy Go Lucky collection and ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever. I sprayed the camper with a Lindy's mist and fussy cut the bow from one of the papers:

 
I also used a few Lindy's mists on the words "Trailer Trash".

 
I added 3 tags, a few layers of patterned papers under my photo and another bow:

 

Here I added a few stickers, another bow, a ticket and some stitching:

 
I love how fun this layout is! Kind of like my fellow campers, LOL! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!