Thursday, August 29, 2019

My Happy Place

Hey friends!
I have a layout I created for Creative Embellishments to share with you today.
I used the "My Happy Place" chipboard piece and the Grunge Stars Stamp along with the Simple Stories Happy Trails collection on this camping page:


 I used watercolors on my white cardstock background and added some mists spatters. When that dried, I used the Grunge Stars Stamp and black ink and stamped randomly. I added some stickers, diecuts and stitching:


For my title, I used the "My Happy Place" chipboard piece. I colored it with some mists:


I fussy cut the flowers from the papers and popped up some of the diecuts with foam to add dimension:



Here are a few more stars and diecuts: 


I love how this layout came out! The chipboard title with all the diecuts and stickers were perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!