Thursday, August 1, 2019

Flower Garden

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout created for Creative Embellishments using the August mood board. This is actually the 2nd one I created- I wasn't happy with the background on the first one and tore the photos and embellishments off and started over. I will show you take 1 at the end of this post.
I used patterned paper from Paper House and washi tape from my stash along with CE chipboard.
I was inspired by the flowers and the ivy from the mood board and decided to scrap pictures of my flower garden. Take 2:


 I used the Iron Fence SetIris and a Bird Bath. To color these, I used a variety of mists: 


I added the Flourish 31 to the right of my photos and colored them with mists too:


I added 2 pieces of the Delicate Ivy. One to the top of the photos and one to the bottom. These I colored with mists as well:



 I added some flowers and washi tape from my stash. 
Ok, are you ready for take 1?


I used the Crackled Brick Stencil to add texture paste to my background. I also used those grass cut scissors (for the life of me I can't remember what they are called) and cut green cardstock to look like grass. I liked it, but it just wasn't me. I think I like take 2 better....
Anywho, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!