Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Inside Apt. 2B

Hey there friends!
I have enjoyed some free scrapping this last week and played along with a sketch challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap. I took photos of the apartment we rented in Austria and decided to use these for this page. I added a few extra photos:


I used the February 2018 Hip Kit Club kit, which included lots of Pinkfresh Let Your Heart Decide.
I used a border punch and added a few layers of patterned papers. I added a few diecuts and an enamel dot:


I used some foam Thickers for my title and added a few more diecuts. I love the books!


Here's the sketch:



I kept this page fairly simple, just adding diecuts and chipboard to make the photos shine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments :

  1. This is so pretty Lisa!! Looks like a amazing place to stay! Love all the little details you added! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and wtg adding extra photos! I LOVE your floral accents and splatters! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on the sketch! Loving the Pinkfresh you used on this & the stitching, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love how you added additional photos and the floral accents. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a beautiful place to stay! Love your take on the sketch and I love that you got 2 extra photos on there! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the greens you used on this layout. Very easy to look at! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!