Sunday, August 11, 2019

World Traveler

Hey there friends!
I had some free scrappy time this weekend and decided to play along with the August challenge at Pinkfresh. The challenge is to add stitching to your project and there is also a color challenge to use along with it if you want. If you know me, you know I love stitching on my layouts and cards. So this challenge was perfect for me!

I used mostly Simple & Sweet for this layout with a few embellies from a few other collections. I used a photo of Sierra while she was studying abroad and traveling in Europe:


I fussy cut the fun circles from one of the patterned papers, popping a few up with foam and added some tangled thread under this one:


I added a diecut and a sticker from Live More. The diecut heart is from Up In The Clouds:


I added an enamel circle and used these fun Pinkfresh alphas. I added some hand stitching to the circle. I love the look! I also added a puffy sticker from Up In The Clouds:


I added some more stitching here along with a lemon diecut and another enamel circle:


Here's the challenge:


This was such a fun layout to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful layout, and lovely memory to capture! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!