Thursday, June 27, 2019

Chill

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for ScraPerfect. I used Simple Stories Hello Summer along with ScraPerfect goodies for this fun summer page:


Here is how I made those fun foiled waves:
I gathered my supplies: Best Glue Ever. Transfer Foil and  punched waves:


Add a thin layer of the Best Glue Ever  and used a paint brush to spread it all over the border waves:


Let dry until it turns clear. Then place the Transfer Foil sheet on top of them with the foil facing up:


Rub your fingers over the waves. Peel the foil off. This is the result:


Finally, use the Perfect Crafting Pouch and run it over the front and back of your waves to remove and of the glue residue. I love how these waves came out and they add so much to this layout!


I used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached to back this fun Silhouette cut file: 


I added a fussy cut sun, some diecuts, chipboard and stickers from the collection:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!