Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Countdown to 2019

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a layout with you that I have up on the Creative Embellishments blog today. I used  some New Year chippies. Yes, I am finally getting around to scrap a new years eve photo, LOL! 



I added watercolors and Shimmerz to my background. I backed a Paper Issues cut file, triangle burst,  with patterned paper from Paper House and then added some machine stitching. I used the April Hip Kit Club kit  (Paige Evans Horizon) along with the News Year Eve Word Set and the 2019 chipboard for my title:



I added a few coats of gesso to them and then used a Shimmerz to color them. I added a few layers of patterned paper under my photo and then added a few embellishments around it:



I love how this layout came out and it was so much fun to make!
Until next time, stay scrappy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!