Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Madrid Magic

Hello!
I have a travel layout to share with you today. This layout was created for Creative Embellishments.
Sierra studied abroad this semester in Germany. She has been quite the European traveler. She took this photo while spending a few days in Madrid:

 

I used the Chunky Alphabet Set for my title. I added a few coats of Gesso and then painted it with a couple of blue mists that I mixed together. I added the diecut word "magic" to finish it off:
  I added a coat of Gesso to the Scandinavian Mountains. Using a palette knife, I added some glass beads to the top of the mountains to mimic snow. Once it was dry, I added the same mixture of blue mists that I used for "Madrid". I overlapped the mountains on the sides of the picture with the one on top. I added foam behind the ones on the side. The papers and other embellishments are from Paper House:

 

I added a few embellishments, tucking the "Explore" one in the mountain:

 
I just love all the texture these mountains have! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!