Sunday, June 16, 2019

Demo Day!

Hey there friends!
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!
About 10 years ago, we removed the porch off the front of our house and replace it with steps. This photo is Austin doing some demo work. Yup, it took me that long to scrap it! LOL! I used Echo park Jack and Jill:


I added a frame to the outside of my layout. Then I machine stitched around the edge. I distressed the edge using my fingers. I fussy cut this banner from one of the papers:


I used alphas from the collection as well as word phrase stickers for my title:


I created this banner using stickers from the collection:


Here's the sketch:


I am so glad I finally got this photo scrapped and I love how it came out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!