Saturday, June 15, 2019

Summer

Hey friends!
Summer is finally here in Wisconsin!
I am sharing my layout today for case file #286 at CSI.
I used Simple Stories Hello Summer for this fun camping page:

I added a torn strip of patterned paper to the top and bottom of my layout and machine stitched through them. I added watercolor to my background. I added a few stickers and a chipboard cacti:


The cut file is from Paige Evans and I backed it with patterned paper using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached. I added that cute chipboard flamingo, isn't it adorable?!


Here's the case file:

I was inspired by the colors and summer theme. For evidence, I used: stripes, flowers, flamingo, sun and sunglasses. For my testimony I documented something about a summer camping trip.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!