Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hey everyone!
We are back from Germany and I am sharing a few things I created before we left.
I used a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap for this birthday card along with Fancy Pants Life Is Beautiful 6x6 paper pad:


I fussy cut the flowers from a few patterned papers and created a wreath. I used a die to cut the word "Birthday". I used October Afternoon alpha stickers from my stash for the word "Wishes.

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments :

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing fussy cutting!! Really beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful birthday card. Your recipient will be well-pleased. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love your wreath!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!